Carnival Decorations are a must have if you are throwing a carnival day event as they can bring an ambiance of colour to your event. Along with that these decorations can also promote what your event is wanting to represent!
This timeless decoration can bring a colourful ambiance to an event, allowing for the event’s theme to truly be portrayed. At Carnival Mojo we offer 4 balloon options: Helium balloons, Balloon structure, Advance Balloon Art and Balloon Printing. All these options can be tailored to your specific event and can truly portray the main message of your event.
Design, Banners and displays
Having a banner and other displays at your event will allow for your guests to get a true understanding of what your event represents or what you are trying advertise. For this type of decoration Carnival Mojo has 4 options: Event Back Drop, Pop-Up Displays, Push-Up Banners and PVC Banners.
Inflatables are a funky and unique piece of decoration to have at your event that will bring a little pizzazz! Here at Carnival Mojo we offer four types of inflatables decorations: Customised Inflatable Arch, Dancing Tubes, Customised Dancing Tubes and Lighted Cones. These different types of inflatables will bring colour and can be catered to the theme of your party. The Lighted Cones inflatables is a decoration that will be great to have at an event that will take place in the evening!
Need some other food stalls that’s not listed on our website? No problem! Send in your enquiry today and our friendly sales staffs will get back to you shortly.
Terms and conditions
– All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the event
– Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to customer accordingly.
– All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
– Deposit can be made via bank transfer to DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003
– All prices are strictly fixed and non-negotiable.
– A transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for inaccessible venues like Changi, Tuas, Sentosa, Turf city.
– The balance 50% payment is to be made in cash strictly on event day before the start of event.
– In the event that cash payment cannot be prepared before the start of event, 100% full payment should be made to PartyMojo 3 working days prior to the event.
– 50% Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation of event, 100% full payment will be required if the event was cancelled within 2 working days to the event.
– Postponing of event is subjected to a $100 surcharge, subjected to availability, otherwise, client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
– Postponing of event can
only be done 2 working days prior to the party.
Click edit button to change this text.