Call Office 65696992 or Yolanda 83997127 / Jason 90021778 to enquire on the Mosaic Photo Frame package now! Or, email us at email@example.com.
Mosaic Photo Frame Party Package
Duration: 2 hrs
– 50 Air filled (non – helium) balloons
– 60 Mins of Mosaic Photo Frame session
– Photo frame, Mosaic tiles, Sand for 20 pax
– 45 Mins of fun and games with prizes for all kids
– Party Music
– Hosting of cake cutting
Price: $650 Nett
Please read on to find out more about the package!
PartyMojo Team will arrive 60 mins prior to the start of the event for set up, which includes of the following:
– Pumping up of 50 Air filled balloons
– Sticking up of the balloons with foam tapes on the wall
– Setting up of Mosaic Photo Frames materials
– Items required from client: 1 x powerpoint, tables, table cloth (optional) to place the art and craft materials,
Please choose TWO colours from the following:
Art and Craft Activity
PartyMojo Team will be setting up the Mosaic Art materials on the designated table for art and craft session. Don’t have a table? Don’t worry! Tables and chairs are available for hire for only a $60 top up for 20 kids (4 round Ikea tables and 20 Ikea kiddy chairs).
Every kid will get a Photo frame base, tiles and sand will be shared by 4 kids to a set of tiles. PartyMojo team will first demonstrate how to use mosaic tiles to make some basic shapes like flowers on the photo frame. The kids will then proceed to design their own frames with the tiles, while PartyMojo team assists them.
Fun and Games
Fun and games will usually be played at the second segment of the party after art and craft. We do not want to miss out any late kids! We play different games suited for different age groups. Please choose a maximum of 5 games to be played below.
PartyMojo Team will be providing prizes for the games, consisting of candies and cookies packed in small goodie bags. If you are unsure of which games are suitable for the age group of kids attending, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email to enquire!
Music will be played for a total duration of 2 hours. We use portable music speaker which will be good enough for normal condo function rooms. However, for outdoor areas or a large function area do enquire with us for the hire of professional sound system.
Please choose ONE genre of music:
Cake Cutting Ceremony
Games will be followed promptly by the Cake Cutting Ceremony where our team will gather everyone for the singing of birthday song.
This package caters to 20 kids only. For additional kids, please top up $15 / kid. This will entitle the additional kid to:
– Mosaic Photo frame set
– Fun and games
– Game prize
If you do not wish to top up for additional kid, he/she will still be entitled to join in for fun and games, but not for other activities.
BENEFITS OF MOSAIC ART
Mosaic art assists in the development of:
- Decision making
- Manual dexterity
- Problem solving
- Spatial and visual organisation (basics of geometry)
- Fine motor skills
- Coordinating a child’s thoughts and actions
- Hand and eye coordination – extremely important step to help a child achieve difficult tasks easily, including reading and writing
- Correlation between seeing and doing (sight and touch senses)
- Math skills as the child learns about basic calculations, surface area, the best way to break down a larger area into smaller ones, shapes, spatial visualisation
- Skills children will need to learn to read and write
- Language skills as the child listens and follows instructions and talks about what they are doing
- Creative self expression
- Self exploration
- Self discovery
Yes definitely! However, parental guidance are required for aged 4 and below for the art and craft session! For younger kids, we would recommend if games are changed to other fringe activities such as face painting, glitter tattoo and so on!
Is a top up required to change fun and games to other activities?
This is dependant on which activities you would like to change it to. Simply enquire with us to find out more! We will be able to give you more suggestions based on the crowd and age group!
Can I have a mixture of different art and craft activities within the 20 pax? E.g. 10 Mosiac Photoframe and 10 scratch art?
Yes no problem! Simply check with us if any additional charge is applicable, this will be dependent on the activity you choose!
Can we have the art and craft session and games concurrently?
We do not recommend this as 2 manpower will be provided for this package. Thus, it would be better if the activities are hold consecutively so that our staffs are able to have a better control of the kids and a better organisation of the party!
Furthermore, it would be better if the party starts with the art and craft session where the early birds can start the craft activity while waiting for their friends to arrive!
We do not have 20 kids attending our party, will you be able to provide us with a discounted price?
The package is up to 20 kids, if you have a few lesser kids coming, the price will remain but we will definitely give you the unused art and craft materials! It is also good to prepare a few extras in case the little ones bring their siblings along!
However, if you have a very small group of less than 10 kids, we will be able to give a little discount on the package. Simply call / email us to enquire!
I have more than 20 kids attending the party, can you cater to that?
Yes we do! Simply top up $15 for every additional kid attending so everyone can enjoy the activities!
I have more than 20 children attending but I do not wish to top up for additional kids. Is it possible?
No problem at all! You can still order the package for 20 pax, however, we can only provide art and craft materials and game prizes for 20 pax. All the kids are still welcomed to join in for the games!
I have 20 kids attending but I’m not sure if more will turn up! Can PartyMojo bring extra art and craft sets so that we can top up on the event itself if more kids turn up?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do that as it will be hard for us to monitor the number of kids turning up on the event day. Thus, clients are required to order the extra sets in advance.
My venue doesn’t have kids tables and chairs, can I rent them for the art and craft session from PartyMojo?
Yes! Simply top up $60 Nett for 4 tables and 20 chairs!
I would like a customised package
No problem at all! Our sales team are all well trained and experienced event planners! Simply enquire with us today and we will work with you to organise an awesome event!
I want to book! How do I go about?
No problem! Simply click on the buttons below and we will get back to you shortly!
- 50% Deposit is required for booking of all events
- Parental supervision is required for kids aged 4 and below.
- Set up is strictly 60 mins prior to the start of the event. In the event that PartyMojo team is required to arrive earlier, it will be chargeable at $30 per 30 mins
- PartyMojo team will only be responsible for setting up of decoration and art materials stated in the invoice and will not be obliged to put up any decorations or settings provided by the client.
- Duration of party is maximum 2 hours, excluding set up time. For extension of total event duration, not including extension charges of services, it is charged at $40 / 30 mins for extensions told to us 5 working days in advance. For last minute extension, it is charged at $50 / 30 mins, subjected to availability. For last minute extension of total event time, it should be told to us at least 1 hour prior to the event end time.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities / party guests.